Friday, May 14, 2010

In the Beginning

So, I have Finally done it - Started on my own from home. Well it was time, and a long time in comming.

It has been emotional, and a big scarey, but here we are! Rome wasn't built in a day, but we will work towards it slowly.

We started the very first class yesterday - 13th May 2010. Can't believe that we had a room full of scrappers, and we forgot to take a picture! AAH, next time hey!

So 7 lovely ladies came to my first Class at home. It was actually a lot of fun. We drank lots of gorgeous filter coffee, and thanks to Therese we had yummy muffins, and my own homemade Choc-chip biscuits. There was lots of talking (what can you expect from a room full of woman!), and we made the most stunning Digital Pages. . . this is the page I taught . . .











We made distressed paper, used brushes, and made Clipping Masks.

I used some gorgeous products from Designer Digitals.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely page Val - hope you are doing notes to send out - would love to join in from here! I am headlong into photography now - starting my degree in September - with love from Wales - Claire

    ReplyDelete